Kristin S. PallonettiAttorney
Kristin S. Pallonetti, Esq. is one of the top family law attorneys in New Jersey. In 2014 she was named one of the Top Young Attorneys in New Jersey by Super Lawyers Rising Stars. She was again named by Super Lawyers as a New Jersey Rising Star in 2015.
As a skilled Red Bank divorce attorney, she has an active family law trial practice, and she has tried numerous cases, including cases that involve domestic violence, alimony cohabitation, child support, parenting time, custody, and enforcement of support and custody orders. Before embarking on her private practice, Ms. Pallonetti completed a judicial law clerkship with the Honorable Eugene A. Iadanza, A.J.S.C., former presiding Judge of Monmouth and Mercer Counties, where her focus as a clerk was in the area of family and juvenile law. She also served as a Court Mediator for the Special Civil Division under the supervision of the Honorable Lisa P. Thorton, JA.J.S.C. where she mediated countless cases.
Ms. Pallonetti's prior legal experience also included a clerkship at the New Haven County Court where she aided victims of domestic violence in file temporary restraining orders. She also served in clerkship with the firm Campbell, Foley, Lee, Murphy & Cernigliaro in Asbury Park, New Jersey, and a clerkship with the Law Offices of Erskine D. McIntosh in Hamden, Connecticut.
She is a member of the Bars of the State of New Jersey and State of New York. She is also a member of the Monmouth County Bar Association where she participates in the Young Lawyer's Committee as well as the Blood Bank Drive. She is also a member of the Monmouth/Ocean Inns of Court.
Ms. Pallonetti graduated Cum Laude from Quinnipiac University with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and a minor in English in 2003. She received her Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2008 where she was the Executive VP of the Mock Trial Honor Society, recipient of the Sappern Fellowship, Admissions Ambassador for the law school and a member in both the Family Law and Constitutional Law Societies.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey
- New York
Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. cum laude - 2008
- Honors: Executive VP of the Mock Trial Honor Society
- Honors: Recipient of the Sappern Fellowship
- Honors: Admissions Ambassador
- Honors: Family Law Society, Member
- Honors: Constitutional Law Society, Member
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- B.A. cum laude - 2003
- Major: Mass Communications
- Minor: English
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Eugene A. Iadanza, J.S.C., Judicial Law Clerkship
- Special Civil Division, Court Mediator under the Supervision of the Honorable Lisa P. Thorton, J.S.C.
- New Haven County Court, Clerkship
- Campbell, Foley, Lee, Murphy & Cernigliaro, Asbury Park, NJ, Clerkship
- Law Offices of Erskine D. McIntosh, Hamden, CT, Clerkship
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Committee
- Monmouth/Ocean Inns of Court, Member